HVAC systems and ductwork are a mystery for many homeowners in and in the Las Vegas Valley. Quite a few people you don’t know how to maintain the duct or HVAC system, though you may know what some of the parts are. When you decide to get the air ducts as a part of the maintenance of your ducts and HVAC systems, the ducts should be cleaned. Many people do not know what to expect from a cleaning service. Today, we at Air Pure Air Duct Cleaning would like to discuss what you can expect from a professional air duct cleaning service.
How to Schedule Professional Air Duct Cleaning
Be certain they are prepared and qualified to clean all the components of your system before you rent a duct cleaner. Verify if your local service provider is certified by the National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NACDA). You can easily negate all benefits of duct cleaning by re-contaminating the entire air duct system with failure to clean parts. Before they arrive, be certain your duct cleaning service provider has the space to do the job. To allow professionals to move around and keep equipment close at hand, you want to leave some space around the HVAC system.
How are Air Ducts Cleaned?
It is best to distance yourself from the professionals for your own safety for when professional duct cleaners arrives. The following steps below should be taken.
1) Before using ducts, duct cleaning professionals should take environmental precautions. During the cleaning process, it is important to always protect carpets and furniture.
2) The duct cleaner opens all ports and doors in the duct system after cleaning the area. The area where the air duct exits, you may need to cut the plenum access port. To reach the depth of the channel system, this is necessary.
3) To ensure that there are no substances that may contain asbestos, air duct cleaning service providers will inspect the entire system. It should not be disturbed if asbestos is present. These potentially hazardous materials can only be removed by specially trained asbestos removal contractors.
4) Using a powerful vacuum, a professional duct cleaner then removes the particles from the duct. Pipe cleaning professionals can remove dust and other contaminants from the pipe system and clean the entire pipe network using this equipment.
5) To remove any remaining particles, the pipe surface is wiped with the use a contact vacuum. To reach the entire pipe system, the brush must be long and flexible.
6) Fiberglass are cleaned from duct boards or liners by professional duct cleaners using soft-bristled brushes.
7) At the end, all access holes are sealed and re-insulated by the duct cleaning service provider.
How Long Does it Take for Air Ducts to Be Cleaned?
Depending on the size of the home and plumbing system, proper duct cleaning can take several hours. When professionals clean dust and dirt from air duct systems, you may experience normal noise. Depending on whether you have allergies or indoor smokers, you may or may not notice an immediate change in air quality.
Air Duct Cleaning & More in Aliante, Centennial, Desert Shores, Eldorado, Enterprise, Green Valley Ranch, Henderson, Lone Mountain Village, North LV, Peccole Ranch, Paradise, Silverado Ranch, Spring Valley, Summerlin, Sunrise Manor, Tuscany Village, Whitney, Winchester & Las Vegas Nevada
When you need air duct cleaning in Las Vegas, NV and surrounding areas call in the professionals of Air Pure Air Duct Cleaning and let our experts deliver quality results.