Air ducts gradually accumulate mold, bacteria, dust mites, debris of organic decay, insects, rodents, pollen grains and all other sort of contaminants over time. Especially if any of you suffer from asthma or allergies, this could pose serious health issues to you or your loved ones constantly. In the process, severe airborne disease can be spread too. Within any time span, it is normal for air ducts to get filthy. To get rid it every form of contaminant that may affect your health, it is recommended you get it cleaned periodically. We are the best guys on the block to help you solve this problem, if you have detected a substantial quantity of visible contaminants in your ductwork and greatly desire that they should be removed. With air duct cleaning and mold contaminant removal, our services deal extensively. Today, we at Air Pure Air Duct Cleaning would like to stress air contaminants in the ducts.
Detecting Air Duct Contamination
The first step is to detect the contaminants, as far as cleaning your air ducts are concerned. Your air ducts can be checked to see if cleaning is needed. To detect if your ductwork has been contaminated, below is a logical approach.
1) Check for visible mold growth and water leaks, unscrew your vents or duct covers.
2) Assess for possible traces of vermin.
3) Evaluate the dust, debris, and other contaminating particles accumulation.
4) The primary part of the ductwork is not visible, so it is in your better interest to hire a pro for a thorough inspection.
5) No matter if it is mold, mildew or another type of fungus or bacteria, it may not be easy to determine what you are seeing. This is essentially another important reason as to why you want a professional to inspect and clean the ducts.
Cleaning Dirty Air Ducts
We don’t recommend handling the cleaning by yourself if you have determined that you have an air duct contamination problem. Contact the professionals for air duct cleaning services if you believe your air ducts are contaminated.
How Do I Keep My Air Ducts Clean?
Your HVAC is totally free of contaminants when your air ducts have been cleaned and to help keep it contaminate-free, there are a few things you can do that are listed below.
1) Make certain your air filters are efficient. By having a functional air filter installed, you lessen the amount of contamination in your home. The right filters can block particles of a very small size, which is effective for maintaining the freshness of your ductwork.
2) Get a professional to ascertain that your ducts are not faulty or leaky and avoid letting your air ducts are not leaky or wet. A fertile breeding ground for mold and bacteria begins with wet air ducts.
3) Don’t wait till your heater or air conditioner conks out to call someone out since routine maintenance of your heating and cooling system. In addition to keeping the system in working order, it also contributes healthier ducts.
Air Duct Cleaning & More in Aliante, Anthem, Desert Shores, Eldorado, Enterprise, Green Valley Ranch, Henderson, Inspirada, Mountain’s Edge, North LV, Paradise, Providence, Rhodes Ranch, Seven Hills, Silverado Ranch, Spring Valley, Summerlin, Sunrise Manor, The Lakes, Tuscany Village & Las Vegas Nevada
If you find contaminated ducts or are simply due to for a routine air duct cleaning, call in the professionals of Air Pure Air Duct Cleaning.