When it comes to air duct cleaning, there are basically a few lines of thought among consumers. The first is that it is nothing more than scam designed to rip off cash from unexpected consumers. Another is that air duct cleaning is a luxury expense and optional, only to be used for special events, if it all. The last, is hat air duct cleaning is a necessary part of the home’s maintenance and highly beneficial. The latter would be the most accurate description. Air duct cleaning has its advantages and definitely has its place in the overall maintenance of your home and your HVAC system. Today, we at Air Pure Air Duct Cleaning would like to discuss how air duct cleaning works and the benefits of this service.
How Air Duct Cleaning Works
To assess your family’s unique needs, air duct cleaning professionals will first assess the state of the ducts. After establishing the baseline, the air duct cleaning technicians will come armed to handle the specifics of your air ducts and det to work on the cleaning service. The following are the basic steps of air duct cleaning.
1) Dust, dirt, grease and other contaminates are removed when the air filter screens are washed.
2) Using a series of products and specialized techniques, a deep clean of the air supply source and return air supply will be accomplished.
3) Powerful pressure technology to force out and remove compacted debris from the deep areas of the duct. When necessary specialized-duct brushes are used to remove any caught debris.
If you want to more specific details on how Air Pure Air Duct Cleaning performs air duct cleaning, do not hesitate to call us and we will answer any of your questions.
What are the Advantages of Air Duct Cleaning?
The least visible part of your property is involved in one of the most important aspects of keeping your home clean, and that is the air ducts. At least once every three years, air duct cleaning is a vital service that should be performed on your home. Your home can experience a host of benefits by vacuuming up particles that may have flown under the radar for several years. Below are just a few examples of the benefits you see with air duct cleaning services.
1) Reduce the risk of passing around airborne pathogens.
2) Fewer issues with asthma, allergies, and other breathing-related issues comes with cleaner air.
3) The more money you save on HVAC bills, the less particulate matter taking up space in your ducts.
4) Clean fresh ducts prevent odor build ups. Foul odors can potentially spread out through the home when the air ducts go for too long without a cleaning.
5) Malfunctions or needed repairs that could pose significant issues down the line can be identified when you have the ducts cleaned on a consistent basis.
6) With the right team for the job, air duct cleaning is a simple process that only takes a few hours to complete.