When it comes to your kids’ schools, you want the best for them. The schools that your kids attend need to be a place that is both healthy and safe. For the kids who attend and the staff that works there, a great deal of their day is spent in that building. This means that the air quality inside the building is something that is incredibly important. Air Pure Air Duct Cleaning is here to talk about how schools can benefit from air duct cleaning and how often it needs to be done.
Why Air Duct Cleaning is so Important
Just like any other building that has a complete HVAC system, it can be susceptible to many pollutants inside the air ducts. Things like pollen, bacteria, dust and mold are just a few of the pollutants that can become a problem in school buildings. This can lead to issues for kids that are breathing in these pollutants on a daily basis. It can also help lead to a cleaner learning environment which has been proven to help children learn more effectively.
Advantages of Air Duct Cleaning in Schools
There are several advantages that come from cleaning the air ducts inside schools.
– Improved Air Quality: Studies show that indoor air quality can have a big impact on the people spending time in the building. Cleaner air is something that should be a priority in schools.
– Energy Efficiency: When the air duct system is kept clean, the entire HVAC system will work more efficiently. The airflow will be better and allow the heating and cooling systems to be as efficient as possible.
– Reduce Mold & Mildew: When you have the air ducts cleaned, it removes any mold or mildew spores that can be detrimental to the health of the students and faculty spending time in the building.
– Indoor Comfort: When the HVAC system is working as it should, the entire building is going to be much more comfortable to be in. This goes for both the summer and winter seasons. Also, allergens can cause discomfort such as itching and sneezing which can be distracting for anyone that is trying to learn.
– Fewer Absences: Study after study shows that children learn much better when they are attending school in person. Being in the classroom is something that all students and teachers should be striving for. When you have the air ducts in the building cleaned and the air quality is improved, it can help keep students healthy and in the classroom where they belong.
Air Duct Cleaning & More in Aliante, Centennial, Desert Shores, Eldorado, Enterprise, Green Valley Ranch, Henderson, Lone Mountain Village, North LV, Peccole Ranch, Paradise, Silverado Ranch, Spring Valley, Summerlin, Sunrise Manor, Tuscany Village, Whitney, Winchester & Las Vegas Nevada
If you have a school that hasn’t had the ducts cleaned in several years, it’s time to call on the professionals at Air Pure Air Duct Cleaning to help you get that taken care of. We offer air duct cleaning to ensure your school is as healthy as possible for both the students and the faculty that work there. Call us today!