With everyone being on the middle of the holidays, there are many reminiscent fragrances that really amplify the holiday season. The smells play a big role in the holiday spirit. Today, we at Air Pure Air Duct Cleaning would like to identify the common fragrances associated with holiday season.
Smells of Christmas & The Holidays
1) Nutmeg. The little container of nutmeg should not be forgot. Nutmeg is a key addition to holiday drinks, such as mulled cider and eggnog, and the familiar scent can put many people in the holiday spirit.
2) Vanilla. Vanilla can enhance nearly anything. Vanilla extract is a common ingredient in holiday dishes, not to mention, a scoop of vanilla ice cream next to warm apple pie really makes the flavors pop in addition to the scents. Vanilla smells can really be an enhancement to the holiday fun.
3) Peppermint. Candy canes are a big seller during Christmas time and the familiar smells are not limited to the candy canes spicing up the tree. Peppermint can be added to dessert icing, coffee, and homemade candies. Peppermint can be a delight to satisfy the delicate nasal passages.
4) Gingerbread. Having the holiday smell like season is as simple as making a fresh batch of gingerbread cookies that fill the air with a sweet scent of gingerbread.
5) Fresh Baked Goods. While we are talking about freshly baked gingerbread, baking is a time-honored tradition. Baking the cakes, cookies, or even meals can bring childhood celebrations to mind. Holiday scents are what you associate it with while baking and cooking for this time of year.
6) Evergreens. Balsam, spruce, pine and other evergreen varieties, especially when they are used to craft wreaths and Christmas trees, along with garland and other décor all have a rich, woodsy scent that easily brings the holidays to mind. Freshly used evergreens are the best, but many candles other fragrance enhancers can mimic the smell.
7) Citrus. Where the sliced oranges, lemons, and limes are key ingredients in many fun beverages and desserts, they are also important ingredients for simmering or dried potpourri. As traditional gifts for a Christmas stocking these citrus fruits are seasonally available in warm climates at wintertime.
8) Cinnamon. The depth to your favorite cold-weather recipes along with pies, breakfasts, and other baked goods, warm cinnamon is a spice that enhances the holidays.
9) Cloves. Cloves pair as well with meat and marinade as they do with apples or oranges. As all-natural pomander, studding an orange with dried cloves improves a room-freshening.
10) Rosemary. Making them a natural addition to spice blends for filet or to citrus-based cookies, fresh and dried, but not crushed, rosemary sprigs look like little tiny pine trees themselves.
Installation of Air Cleaning Products & More in Aliante, Anthem, Desert Shores, Eldorado, Enterprise, Green Valley Ranch, Henderson, Inspirada, Mountain’s Edge, North LV, Paradise, Providence, Rhodes Ranch, Seven Hills, Silverado Ranch, Spring Valley, Summerlin, Sunrise Manor, The Lakes, Tuscany Village & Las Vegas Nevada
Where these holiday fragrances can be an incredible element to your holidays, you want to ensure your home is odor-free to avoid the fragrances from competing with the odor molecules in the air. Air Pure Air Duct Cleaning offers odor eliminating solutions such as installation of air cleaning products to help ensure your holiday fragrances are prominent in your home.