If you have indoor pets, they are more than likely part of your family. The thought of life without them would almost seem unbearable. As much as we love our furry family members, there’s no denying that they can also cause problems. One problem that households with pets often struggle with is pet dander. It can cause a long list of allergy problems for those that suffer from pet allergies. One way that you can battle this pet issue is with air duct cleaning. Air Pure Air Duct Cleaning is here to talk about how air duct cleaning can help you get control of the pet dander in your home.
How to Live with Dogs & Cats when You have Allergies
It can be a real struggle to have a pet when you have allergies to pet dander. Before you think you have to get rid of your furry loved one, there are some things that you can try to get control of this problem.
– Clean Carpet & Upholstered Surfaces: Pet dander obviously is an issue in any surface that is upholstered or carpeted. For that reason, it is important to stay on top of these areas. You should be vacuuming your carpet regularly with a vacuum that has a good filter in it to trap dander. Having your carpet steam cleaned will also help remove the dander from your carpet. The same goes for your upholstered surfaces like couches and curtains. Cleaning them regularly will make a big difference.
– Dust Regularly: Dusting your home on a regular basis also helps to remove pet dander from your home.
– Declutter: If you have spaces that are cluttered, it is the perfect place for dander to settle in. When you get rid of as much clutter as possible, you will see a significant difference in your allergy symptoms.
– Bathe Cat or Dog Pet: Those that struggle with dander allergies will notice improvement when they give their animal a bath regularly. Obviously, you don’t want to do this on a daily basis as it can cause skin issues with your pet, but most pets can handle a bath once a week.
– Home Filtration: For those with pet allergies, you need to invest in some serious filtration for your home. You should be using a HEPA filter which will do a lot better job at removing dander and allergens from your air.
– Clean Air Ducts: As air is cycled through your HVAC system, pet dander often settles in the air ducts of your home. Getting them cleaned by the team of professionals at Air Pure Inc will help eliminate your allergy symptoms caused by pet dander. It will give you that next-level clean that you are looking for.
Air Duct Cleaning & More in Aliante, Anthem, Desert Shores, Eldorado, Enterprise, Green Valley Ranch, Henderson, Inspirada, Mountain’s Edge, North LV, Paradise, Providence, Rhodes Ranch, Seven Hills, Silverado Ranch, Spring Valley, Summerlin, Sunrise Manor, The Lakes, Tuscany Village & Las Vegas Nevada
If you are struggling with pet dander allergies, try the tips mentioned above to alleviate some of your allergy symptoms. At Air Pure Air Duct Cleaning, it is our goal to improve your indoor air quality with our air duct cleaning services. Call us today!