If you live in Las Vegas, you live in a hot and dry environment with low humidity. This makes it very easy for airborne substances to float around in the air. This of course is not ideal for indoor air quality. Worse, it can lead to long-term health problems. Did you know that the air in your home is often more polluted than the air outside? This is bad news since we spend most of our time indoors. Air purifiers are cleaning devices that remove contaminants from the air in a room to improve indoor air quality. They are usually marketed as being beneficial to allergy suffers and asthmatics, and at reducing or eliminating second-hand tobacco smoke. Air purifiers protect your home from the things you can’t see.
Benefits of Air Purifier in Bedroom, Home Office & Other Rooms
1. Removal of asthma triggers from air. People of all ages can suffer from asthma. Potential triggers in your home include dust, dust mites, dirt, skin cells, pet dander, pet hair, smoke, household cleaners and air fresheners. These triggers can create respiratory issues. When particles become airborne, they can be even worse for those that suffer allergies and asthma. Air purifiers can aide in the removal of impurities in the air and make it easier for those living with asthma.
2. Help in eliminating allergens from air. Air purifiers work to remove major allergens from your home. When these allergens are inhaled your body reacts by producing immunoglobulin E. Immunoglobulin E antibodies are produced by your immune system when there is an overreaction to an allergen. These antibodies will move to the chemical releasing cells and cause an allergic reaction. Air purifiers work to minimize the possibility there will be an allergic reaction.
3. Clean air helps in avoiding respiratory illnesses. Radon gas is dangerous and is known to cause lung cancer. Along with radon there are other gases can cause cancer, serious diseases and chronic respiratory illnesses. Radon gas can pass through cracks in the floors, walls, gaps around service pipes, electrical wires and construction joints when uranium in rock combines naturally with water and soil. Air purifiers can prevent gases from circulating throughout your home.
4. Create better sleep conditions with clean air. If you’re breathing better, you will sleep better. Air purifiers can make this happen by reducing allergens that cause congestion, stuffy noses and sneezing. A good night’s sleep helps your body restore its’ mental, emotional and physical health.
5. Control unwanted odors in air. No one likes a stinky house. Odors from garbage, cooking and pets can make your home smell, and not in a good way. These odors seep into your bedding and furniture the smell can linger. Air purifiers can eliminate odors and make your home smell fresh and clean.
Air Cleaning Products & More in Aliante, Anthem, Desert Shores, Eldorado, Enterprise, Green Valley Ranch, Henderson, Inspirada, Mountain’s Edge, North LV, Paradise, Providence, Rhodes Ranch, Seven Hills, Silverado Ranch, Spring Valley, Summerlin, Sunrise Manor, The Lakes, Tuscany Village & Las Vegas Nevada
Air purifiers are a great solution for improved indoor air quality, with a host of benefits to offer. Consider investing in air purifiers to make your home a healthier and more comfortable place to live. Contact Air Pure, Inc. to schedule an appointment today!